The Mortgage Process
If you are in the market to purchase a home, refinance the one that you already own, or just want to learn how mortgages work, we want to make sure that you have whatever information or tools you need. We employ technology, education, and customer service to help in the mortgage process.
Here is what you can expect in the mortgage process and what we will be doing along the way to assist you.
1. Apply for a Home Loan
Find out what loan product best meets your goals with Homewise Financial, our fast, secure, completely online mortgage process. If you don’t want to work online, let us know and we will contact you to complete the process.
How We Make It Easier
- Apply on your terms: You can apply online, talk to one of our loan specialists, or both.
- Easy document submission: When you apply with us, you will receive access to an online portal that will allow you to upload your documents securely and have them immediately applied to your application so that we receive quick and reliable numbers. If you prefer other methods, we can receive your documents by either e-mail or fax.
2. Exploring Your Options
Once we receive your application and related documents, we will match loan products with your financial situation and help you decide on the best option. We will fully explain the costs, rates, and benefits of each option available to you.
You can use our online mortgage calculator to help assess your budget and available options.
3. Verify Your Information
The next step is to verify the information that you provided. We will review bank statements as well as tax information and then reach out to third-parties such as your employer, insurance agent, and title company to get verifications or other information from them.
How We Make Verification Easy
- Online Portal: Secure and easy to use, our portal allows you to upload documents needed on your time and have them applied to your mortgage loan submission instantly.
- Real-time Updates: We will be in constant communication with you during the process to allow the mortgage loan to keep moving and close faster.
4. Close Your Home Loan
- Convenience: Choose a date and time to close your mortgage loan. In some cases, we either close online or have a settlement agent come to you at home or work to perform the closing.
- Online Portal: With our online portal, you will have access to your paperwork before closing.