Account Executives are the main conduit between the Real Estate professionals, and the company. Qualified candidates will possess communication skill necessary to foster meaningful relationships. They should be knowledgeable in the mortgage industry, including products available by our company, as well as what we bring to the relationship to assist our real estate partners to ease their processes. Account Executives will be on the front lines and should carry on our company values while maintaining the focal point between the company loan partners and the real estate professional.
Full Job Description
We are looking for personable Account Executives with great communication and analytical tracking skills. Candidates should be self starters and be able to think outside of the box to solve problems. You will act as liaison between realtors and our company to promote growth, answer questions, and provide status on current loans. This is an opportunity to take your career to the next level in a very entrepreneurial environment. Did we mention you can work remote?
- Build and maintain business to business relationships with realtors, builders, and other industries to facilitate referral business.
- Field questions from realtors, builders, and other industry partners on the status of loans that they have referred.
- Be knowledgeable with current products and promotions.
- Communicate with clients either to request or to provide information.
- Track call notes within the company Customer Relationship Management system.
- Maintain co-branding for realtor and other industry partners to facilitate ease of referral.
- Develop referral networks, suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services to accomplish quotas.
- Go the “extra mile” to build trust relationships, customer loyalty and satisfaction throughout the underwriting process
- Οperate in compliance with laws and regulations and adhere to lending compliance guidelines.
- Familiarity with computers and banking applications/software
- Solid understanding of direct/indirect lending products and practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer satisfaction orientation and sales competencies
- Ability to work in a goal oriented environment
- BS degree in finance, economics or a related field a plus
Job Type: Full-time / Part-Time
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work from home!
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Fair Housing regulations: 1 year (Preferred)
- Loan origination: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Licensing not required for this position.